Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Negative Nellie


So i know that i am usually a delight to be around even though i have a cynical sarcastic side. Okay maybe not just a side more like a cynical sarcastic 3/4, but I see it as all a part of my charm. I tend to be a pessimist and have a very strong idea of what i like but even more so what i don't (as you can tell by my blog rantings) i tend to be a negative Nellie and not so much a positive Polly so just for the record here are some of the things in life that I JUST LOVE
Bill Curtis' voice
taking naps on the couch at 3pm sharp
hot baths on a cold night
good quality sheets
the house wives all of them: jersey, new york, orange county, and even Atlanta
jewelry jewelry and more jewelry
aspartame
Kittens
TV shows about ghosts
walking past that laundry vent thing on the outside of the house when the dryer is going
I love being right
I love Matt's horrible attempt at an English accent
when you look in a pocket and pull out a five dollar bill especially if they are not your pants to begin with
I love when old people hold hands
that year that the NHL was on strike was awesome
This list can't be completed without mentioning my loving family and friends. These are just a few things in life that make it worth living. I know that I rarely make the effort to acknowledge these things but, let this be my not so new years resolution. To make an effort to appreciate these things and the people I get to share them with. By the way that is a picture of Bill Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment