Friday, February 26, 2010

one of these things just doesn't belong


So i went to work at the clinic today, the same clinic that i have worked for the last i don't know 4 years anyways i get to work and when i walk in everyone is wearing these matching sweaters. They are quit nice actually and everyone has their name embroidered on one side and Bowmont Medical Clinic on the other side. What a nice gesture i thought until i found out that everyone in the clinic got one except me. At first i thought that they just got the full time staff one but then i found out that all of the part time students got one too. I was kinda annoyed. They said that Birdeen didn't order me one because i will be leaving soon, but i was kinda pissed cause i haven't left yet! and i have until May. so whatever i guess it just goes to show how much i am appreciated there, i mean i guess staying late every shift and coming in even when i haven't had a day off in three weeks means nothing. I know that it is not something that should even matter to me but i just feel left out. left out of the stupid jerk club. I am going to get my own embroidered sweater. that will show them! it might even have a kitten on it.

2 comments:

  1. A kitten sweater with bedazzled eyes that glow in the dark!? Where do I get in line for one of those?? Blahahhahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be mad too. That's just rude!

    ReplyDelete