Thursday, February 11, 2010

this isn't a barber shop


So Matt just got home tonight and of course he asked me to shave his head. One of my most least favorite things to do and this is why. First of all I have seen goats that are more cooperative with sitting still during a hair cut than Matt. He hates having hair cut shavings on his neck so from the first stroke of the razor he sits there wiggling like he has flees. Another problem is that he we have a shitty shaver and it gets caught in his glasses dent, You know the dent that forms in the sides of your head.I just feel like yelling out this isn't a barber shop and you get what you pay for. anyways after all the fighting and wiggling we got the job done. I just can't wait until we live in Winnipeg cause guess what Hes his haircuts are now your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment