Friday, March 26, 2010

I've Been Up Since Five

So i am about to leave for our weekend in Winnipeg. I leave in about 15 minutes for the airport so i thought i would give anyone who reads this a little send off and a promise to keep everyone posted. I am just a little excited since i couldn't really sleep last night. I feel like my sister Hes on Christmas. ever since she was little she could never sleep Christmas eve and of course that meant that she wouldn't let anyone else in the house sleep either. She would sit in the bathroom and spin the toilet paper roll in hopes the noise would wake everyone up so she could open her gifts, and if this tactic didn't work she would open your bedroom door and whisper into the quite darkness "are you awake?" Anyways now i can appreciate how she felt cause I have been up since five am.

No comments:

Post a Comment