Monday, July 19, 2010

can i get a hallelujah

I finally got my RN exam results and i passed! I have been working on a temporary license and now it official I am a registered nurse. Due to the lack of enthusiasm that i have gotten at home from my dog merle i feel that i should share this news with my loyal blog followers. It has taken 4 and a half years of hard work but i have finally reached my goal and let the pay off begin. I also think that it is important to take this opportunity to thanks my parents for their continued support and encouragement. Matt for his patience and understanding through some pretty hairy times and my friends and family that have been their for me always. and of course the good people at the student loans office for lending me the $37000 i now have to start paying back.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tootsie Wootsie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah!!


    Yay student loans. They really suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Toosie Wootsie. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! That's very exciting, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete