Sunday, November 14, 2010

christmas decoration day!

So today was the day we set up the christmas tree. Usually i force matt into helping me lug all the decorations out of storage and we spend the rest of the time arguing about how to decorate the tree, and i get mad because matt really doesn't care about doing it and his effort in decorating is severally lacking. I usually over react seems how this is an activity that i look forward to and I figure that matt should at least pretend that he loves christmas as much as i do in an attempt to make me happy, but this christmas is different. My sister Hes is here and turns out she is the christmas tree nazi. Ya i didn't even notice that matt was sitting on the couch texting instead of participating because hes was all bossing me around. At one point she told me to shut up and take a seat. She told me that she use to decorate her christmas tree while her kids were at school so they couldn't help out. Anyways in the end the job got done. me and matt will just have to un-decorate the tree next weekend in order to have our traditional fight and officially start the christmas season. I will post pictures soon.

3 comments:

  1. You're right!! She IS a Christmas tree nazi!! I saw her tree last year and it was so freakin perfect I was a little bit scared. She told me then too that she did it while the kids were in school. Ever see the Friends episode where Monica and the gang decorate the tree, and she pretends that she's all cool with having them do it less-than-perfectly, and when they're all done she turns the tree around so that the half the others did is against the wall, and her half was postcard perfect? That's Heather. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beat you guys, I got my tree up on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blahhahhha... Ok, just to clear a few things up. I did NOT say "Shut Up"!! I may have said "Take a Seat" but it was only for your own safety. Matt helped us by hauling the tree out of storage and putting some of the decorations on..... even though we took them off and did it right, he did help.

    Get some pics on here right away and everyone will see the glorious results of being a xmas tree nazi!! It's freaking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete