Wednesday, November 17, 2010

poor merle


So i took merle to the vet today to have his manhood eliminated. I told him he was going to have cataract surgery so he wouldn't be nervous but when i picked him up the look on his face said it all. He waddled down the hall all bull legged head down and tail between his legs. He gave me a look as if to say "Really mom? do you know what they did to me here?" and then he turned around and stuck his bum in the air as if to say go ahead take a look and my mangled nether region. When we got home he just sulked around. I gave him a strip of dog bacon and usually he has it scarfed down before you let it go but today he just took it up stairs and laid down next to it taking a lick every so often. Poor little Merle. I am sorry my schmoo puppy, its for your own good. and for the good of our carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment