Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am glad to see i wasn't the only one left behind

Hey everybody glad to see that i wasn't the only one who didn't make the cut for salvation and that the rapture (although has left me still working at the Grace hospital) hasn't left me here alone. Anyways back the to subject at hand, Saturday night me and one of my oldest and dearest friend Tamara celebrated our 30th birthday and it made me realize how lucky i am to have such great friends. I know that i don't ever say it enough but i love you guys, for real I am not just saying this cause it is 5:00 am and i am delerious with sleep deprivation, I really am lucky to have all of you in my life. Tamara reminds me to be kind to everyone and embrase them for who they are, Her hubby Marc is so smart and hard working and always someone i can relie on to take me to the dump or let me take credit for his work. Angela is my oldest friend that i met in kindergarten, she reminds me to be a free spirit even in my old age. Her husband Jim is the funniest person i know, I really should make a better effort to see the both of them cause they bring a smile to my heart. Janice is like my better half, much better! she is funny and generous and is outgoing and always the center of attention. Her boyfriend Dale is just a great guy, you know one of those "who knew they still exsisted" kind of man. Helpfull and bends over backwards for you, the first person to show up when you have to move a piano. Heidi and Jay although you couldn't make it on Saturday you are always in my heart. I love you all thanks for helping me celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm.... Hellloooo!? I didn't see MY name mentioned in there anywhere!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't come to my birthday party so i considered you as med rate friend sorry your fault

    ReplyDelete