Sunday, November 15, 2009

So I Know its Been a While


Hello everyone i know it has been a while since you have all been privy to my sharp whit and superior sense of humor but i just haven't been feeling it. When i started this blog i worried that A no one would even read it and B that i would run out of fascinating things to say, when the worst of the worst has happen both no body reads my blog and i have also run out of things to share. Now i could tell you all about the happenings of an exciting shift at work today since i left feeling like i had just gone a couple of rounds with George Foreman (pre grill era) but writing about my job is a slippery slope when considering my patient's privacy so I try not to talk about it. So what does that leave me with, Lets see for fun lately i have been taking afternoon naps. I also sometimes knit. Basically i have become an eighty year old crazy cat lady minus the cats. Pretty soon you will drive past my house and i will be sitting on the front lawn wearing a moo moo rubber boots in a rocking chair wheedling a shotgun. But lets look at the bright side at least i wasn't up all night doing a bowel cleans aka self afflicted diarrhea.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know. That's a tough one. Bowl cleanse vs. crazy non-cat lady.... hmmmmmmmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know, people do read your blog! Well, at least 2 people!

    ReplyDelete