Monday, January 4, 2010


I got home from work today and immediately grabbed for my phone to call Matt. I was relieved when he picked up the other end and reassured me that he was not kidnapped by a crazy tribe of jungle people. i mean not that i am paranoid that he will get kidnapped but when i got home the house looked like it was ransacked by a drunken gang of rabid raccoons. There were pop cans in the bathroom and blankets all over the living room, I picked up 7 empty glasses three bowls, underpants underpants and more underpants none of which were mine by the way. There was a bag of garbage that had not been taken out for God knows how long but it smelled like what i imagine the inside of a goat smells like. But don't worry everybody i spent two hours after a long day at work to clean up the mess. Thank God you are safe Matt for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those kidnappers must be after my family too. I have that very same thing happen to me all the time. We really should stop leaving those boys at home alone!

    ReplyDelete