Sunday, January 3, 2010

What the hell are in those cookies


So before Christmas the staff at the clinic participated in a cookie exchange. Unfortunately i had to leave for home the next day and had no time to enjoy any of the treats until now. I put all of the cookies in the freezer to keep them fresh and being it a lazy Sunday took out a plateful to enjoy. I put the cookies in the microwave for 33 seconds to take off the chill and they caught fire. I mean like really caught of fire. What the junk how did i start a fire in the microwave with just a plate of cookies. I think that this might be a sign from God. Perhaps a divine intervention to keep me from eating any more Christmas treats. Anyways I put out the flames and just ate around the smoking parts. They were still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment