Saturday, January 30, 2010

you win this time charmin

So if you have been following my blog you will remember my rant about the Charmin bears and their disgusting commercial. anyways in an attempt to prevent myself from being hypocritical i decided that i would no longer purchase Charmin. Well i got sucked in to buying a no name brand. I didn't buy the cheapest toilet paper so i thought that i would be safe. Well guess again. This toilet paper is useless. It biodegrades at the idea of any kind of moisture. I used it to blow my nose and when i looked down at my hands it seemed to have dissolved, evaporated into thin air. And forget about wiping your ass. You would be better off using a fluffy dandelion. Anyways the moral of the story there are just some things that you should not cheep out on toilet paper is one of them.

1 comment:

  1. So true, never cheap out on toilet paper. There are some other good brands out there if you don't want to buy Charmin. Royale or Cottonelle to name a couple. It's sad that I know this. :)

    ReplyDelete