Thursday, February 4, 2010

Personal Update

So we have been very busy lately so here is just an update on what is happening. me and Matt have started our hunt for a new home in Winnipeg. Can you believe that someone is willing to give us a mortgage. Little do they know we spend most of our time sitting around in our underwears watching cartoons, but whatever. (and yes adding an s to the end of underwear was intentional, it makes that word fun and less creepy for those of you who are uncomfortable with picturing us in our underwear). Anyway we are planning a trip to Winnipeg in march with hopes of finding a home for the 1st of may. So when i contacted our mortgage broker she asked me to send a couple of Matt's pay stubs, and just to make me feel even more pathetic than i already do i asked if she needed pay stubs from me as well considering my massive $20000 income last year she said aaaaahhhhhh ya sure if you really want. (my income was pathetic because of school not because i still work at dairy queen). Anyways that is what is going on which takes away from my blogging time but i will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment