Friday, March 12, 2010

just another day with Matt

So just for the record one of the reasons that i love Matt sooooo much is because you just never know what he is going to say. if you have read my blog in the past you know that there are just some things about matt that tend to drive me a little nutty, like the last time matt did dishes was approximately 1999, and he will take his garbage or recycling to the kitchen but fails to actually deposit it into the bin, and sometimes if i am very lucky i will find his underpants in the most awkward of places, but none of these things can ever out weight the absolute joy that he brings to my heart when he says things like "Its a well known fact that penguins love ice cream treats", Sometimes it is just the way in which he delivers new of what is happening with friends and family like today when he woke me up to tell me that our friend Grant has a new band, SKUNKAGATOR Or my favorite when i walked into the bed room to ask what he was doing "what does it look like i am doing i am starting a zombie farm". I love you papa bird

No comments:

Post a Comment