Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm not naming names...oh wait yes i am


So at work the other day i was listening to a conversation about changing your name after you got married. When i was little i could not wait to change my name because for some reason the four letters of my last name was never pronounced correctly. It VUST people not vost or vest. anyways i was thinking that if hell froze over and matt ever did decide that he wanted to get married would i change my name to Frewhuxtable? I don't know it seems like a lot of hassle to go through. I think if i am going to change my name i should be able to pick it myself so here are a list of last names that i would consider. Beasley, Wigglesworth, crowley, backphat, pip, appleseed, and of course skunkagator. I guess i have lots of time to think this one through but it looks like for now i am stuck with Tracy Vust

No comments:

Post a Comment