Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shit i got garbage juice in my eye


So there is noting worse than trying to live in chaos while in the midst of a move. today our new furniture arrived so now my living room and dinning room are completely filled with boxes mean while i am gathering the last of the little crap around the house and chucking it into boxes. I have totally lost my patience with this packing process which is evident by the disorganized state of the last box that i packed. I didn't quite know what to label this box considering it had the bathroom scale, hole punch and paper shredder, a couple pairs of shoes, and some coat hangers, so i just wrote WHATEVER on the top of the box. To finish my day i started to clean the bathroom and the garbage cans which have not been cleaned since i purchased them twelve years ago. Anyways i am now ready to call it a day and sit back and relax and watch a couple of episodes of housewives. See you soon winnipeg

No comments:

Post a Comment