Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm back


sorry to all of my faithful followers that i have been really slacking on my blogging lately but i am back and here is what you missed in my life. We are officially settled into our new home in Winnipeg (feel free to drop by and shower us with house warming gifts) The move went well considering it snowed approximately 12 feet of snow the night before, thanks for send off Calgary. The storm followed us across the country but we made it here unscathed. Thanks to all the help from family and friends we quickly unloaded. i have been offered a position in the emergency department at the Grace hospital and Matt is back in Alberta to start work on Monday in Fort Mac. Now with Matt away i am secretly in the market for a puppy to keep me company. A little Yorkie, and of course i have already thought of a name.
Merle Von shitzoncarpet it's dutch

No comments:

Post a Comment