Tuesday, May 18, 2010


So i was at my sisters last night because i can't figure out how to turn on the central air and on my way home i saw a dead beaver on the road. I am sure it was a beaver cause it had a beaver body and a beaver tail but i am not sure why it was all the way over by my house since there is no water around here. anyways i proceeded home and pulled into the back lane and i saw a raccoon going through my recycling box holding an empty can of coke zero. I tried to take a picture with my cell phone since i know no one would believe me, but it was way to dark. I watched this raccoon for a while and it just kept giving me the fuzzy eye like it was saying "whats your problem lady i just want to enjoy my coke zero". I don't know what kind of Bambi neighborhood i have moved into but it still beats living behind nazi terrorists and hillbillies.

2 comments:

  1. A Beaver and a Racoon in ONE NIGHT!? What the heck!? Are you sure the heat didn't just get to you?? Blahahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out for deer! I hit more deer in Wpg than any of the wilderness areas I ever worked in...

    ReplyDelete