Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm back baby!


Please don't stop reading my blog. hello all my loyal readers for the last month i haven't done much blogging due to my broken keyboard. Half my key board stopped working completely about one month ago so i took it to the computer store to get fixed. I don't know if you have ever been in one of these stores where all the staff where werewolf t-shirts or dress shirts with dragons on them and none of them have enough self esteem to look you in the eye. anyways after talking with the guy with the greasiest hair he told me that the best thing for me to do is to contact gateway and order a keyboard online and they would install it for an inflated fee. I guess i didn't think about how hard it would be to order a keyboard online when you only have half the letters of the keyboard to work with. I actually had to cut and paste individual letters from the order form in order to complete the contact info. but that's in the past and i am excited to be back! keep reading cause now that i work in the Emergency room i have stories about severed wieners and you wouldn't believe what we find in peoples bums. Missed you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment