Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home Coming


Matt comes home today and we couldn't be more excited. In fact merle was so excited he woke up at 5am and crapped on the carpet, but who could blame him its been 7 weeks since he has been home. Matt left may 10th for a 3 week job and unfortunately it was extended and extended to the point were i thought he would never come home. Anyways i thought that i would list all the things that i miss about matt when he is gone.
#1 I miss him plain and simple he always brings a smile to my face
#2 I miss holding hands
#3 I miss having someone to go to functions with not that i go out very often.
#4 I miss having help around the house especially in the yard
#5 I miss having someone to drive me around
#6 I will not miss coming home to an empty house
See you at 2pm baby Cant wait

No comments:

Post a Comment