Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm no vet but i think merle has ADHD

SO my sweet little dog Merle has just been a joy since the moment i met him, hard work but a joy none the less. And being that now i spend every possible minute of the day with him i have noticed something funny about my little prince. I think that Merle has attention deficit disorder. He is distracted by just about everything, especially when i take him outside to poop at 5am. This morning it was raining so Merle spent almost 15 minutes biting the rain. He sometimes starts to bark and then bark and i think he forgets what he's barking at, and just gives me a look like he is embarrassed that he got so carried away. He will not eat unless you stand next to him and sometimes he forgets that he's eating and barks spitting kibbles all over. He is excited over everything except being put in his kennel. I told him that the winnipeg zoo has a new lion exhibit and he went crazy jumping and barking. He also is so interested in everything else that he often walks into walls or furniture. So i guess that my new baby isn't perfect but what he lacks in intelligence and patience he makes up for in cuteness. I love you my little poo machine

1 comment: