Tuesday, June 15, 2010

a little more about my merle Von Shitzoncrapet

If you read my last blog you will know that I have recently adopted a new puppy named Merle. And here is just a few things about Merle that i learned
Merle loves long walks on the beach and bitting at ants. His favorite foods include garbage, kibbles, and pretty much anything that fits in his little mouth. He's by definition a fancy boy you can tell this because instead of walking anywhere he prances and bounces. He is scared of things like squeeky toys and the sound of someone blowing their nose. He never wants to be apart from your side even if this means he sleeps on my head while i try and take my afternoon nap. His favorite TV show is of course the golden girls and can't get enough of that saucy Blanch. He poops outside mostly and always in the wrong spot, but i love him, and just like him i never want to be apart from his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment