Thursday, July 1, 2010

squirrley merely


Here is a recent picture of out little baby merle. I know its hard to believe that this this little face could do anything wrong but his house training is not going so well. I think he is confused as to why he gets treats for crapping outside. The other day i dozed off on the couch and merle woke me up with an enthusiastic bark and was jumping around the poop he left on the carpet. It was as if he was saying mom mom I pooped I pooped where's my treat. He was so excited and then confused. All i can say is at least his poops are small.

2 comments:

  1. ok, so i'm no dog trainer, but what if you take his poop, put it outside and then praise him and give him a treat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just a bit confused. When he figures it out he'll be just as glad to make his mom happy pooping outside. As long as Matt is still pooping outside I don't think you have too too much to worry about. he he.

    ReplyDelete