Saturday, July 3, 2010

broke back merle


So i worked last night and everything was going fine until matt called me about 6am. He said that he took merle out for a pee and he went into the raspberry bushes and came out limping. By the time i got home at 8am he wouldn't put any weight on his foot and cried whenever anyone touched it. We took him to the vet and guess what. He broke his foot in 3 place. I don't know how he could have done this since he didn't fall but now our little baby is in a cast. They tried to reset the foot but it wasn't successful so he has to go back in one week and they might have to operate. Of course this happens right after my sister talks us out of getting pet insurance. Anyways our little handicapped dog is all tuckered out and in some serious need for some healing cuddles. I just hope that the other neighborhood dogs don't make fun of him.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Merle, I hope he gets better soon. And if Jeff leaves a comment, ignore him unless he says something nice, which I doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Okay, where do I start? Well, first of all, put the rat/dog down! I can help you out for a reasonable fee. Second, you can get insurance on your pets?? Cause Mom & Dad kill off about 4 cats a year, x $10,000 each = early retirement. Third, tell Matt I'd like my bear trap back when he's done.

    ReplyDelete