Tuesday, August 10, 2010

oh merle


SO our little angel puppy merle is having a little trouble potty training. so today i went to the pet store for some help. The lady helping me swore by this product which you spray on the pee pad or outside and puppies cant resist going on that same spot. SO i feel for the sales pitch and bought a 16 dollar wiz spray. Little did i know that this spray is simulated dog piss. except it smells like it came from the oldest sickest fricken dog in the world. How is this any better? so instead of having to clean up tiny pee puddles from our little pup i now have a concentrated urine smell on a piece of paper in my living room. I sprayed it on the pad and Merle just gave me this look like "are you kidding me" he went in for a sniff and gagged and has not stepped near the pee pad since. the picture i posted isnt merle but it is the same face that he gave me i swear

1 comment:

  1. Blahahhaha.....why didn't you just get Matt to pee on the pee pad and save your $16.00 ???

    ReplyDelete