Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dad if you are reading this stop right now

So i don't know if my dad reads this blog or not. I can't imagine that he would find it very interesting since it mentions nothing of tractors or the whether but just in case i must warn you now dad that this post will embarrass you or any one else who blushes at the rantings of a hormonal partial insane over worked under appreciated woman. So here I go. This blog is dedicated to the things that i hate and that i just can't keep quite about any longer.
First of all i hate the word panties i don't know why but it makes my stomach turn every time i hear it used. Why in the world are we still using this word when there are many, much more mature and suitable words like underwears, underpants, ginches, gotcies,privacy wear etc.
Second what are people doing posting their live births on Facebook? its not called VaginaBook and the last thing i want to see when i log on to creep on what my friends are doing is to watch some disgusting alien rip through a strangers birth canal and plop out a wet shivering goo covered mass on a dirty bathmat. Gross. I never understood why people even record their births even if it is for their own viewing. I imagine some idiot probably a man said to his wife "you know what we should do honey we should video tape you for the worst 13 hours of you life when you are at you most naked and fattest so we have the opportunity to gross out our friends and family after dinner parties" how did this ever catch on?
Next i would like to turn my attention to one person in particular my sisters soon to be ex-husband. One person that makes my skin crawl by just the thought of him. his most recent self embarrassment is his new personal add on a dating website. I loved reading the bullshit he writes to make himself look like a decent man so i must suggest a new self description he should use to make it more accurate something like this
"Desperate loser seeking white trash bitches to manipulate and take advantage of. I am a 38 year old unemployed retard who lives in my elderly parents damp basement. I enjoy lying to my children and taking advantage of anyone who will let me. I have no ambition or motivation to be a productive or honest person and i am looking for one or two women to support me financially. If interested contact me at www.douchebag@hotmail.com."

2 comments:

  1. Ok, just to clear up a few things. He doesn't live in his parent's damp basement. That's where the kids live. He lives in their cozy, warm spare bedroom upstairs. AND... he only needs one other woman to support him financially cause I'm already giving a 1/4 of my wage his his sorry unemployed cheating self... so ONE other woman supporting him should do it. I wonder if his parents have any idea what he has done to this family and worse... what his is continuing to do!? Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! That is such an acurate description I can't imagine a better personal ad for that asshole. If only I could hack into POF and post it for him, I'm sure I would save many, probably quite decent, women from wasting their breath on him.

    ReplyDelete