Tuesday, September 21, 2010

oh dad


So yesterday my loving kind sweetheart Matt volunteered his time to help my father fix his motor home. Now me and Matt have been together for 5 years but the majority of those years we spent living in Calgary which gave my parents little opportunity for them to form a close relationship with Matt that is until last night. So i received a phone call from Matt at nine pm on his way home from my parents. I could tell that he was upset about something and assumed that my father had lost his temper and threw a hammer at Matt, but it was worse. Matt reported that while they were working on the motor home dad had to go inside the motor home to get to the engine from a different angle. now my dad is infamous for getting dirty while he works and being a reasonable man of sound mind my dad didn't want to track grease and dirt inside the motor home so of course there was only one solution. My senior citizen father decided to strip down to his skivies and work in the motor home in his gochies. I can only imagine how comfortable Matt was watching my dad work in his extra tighty not so whities. So on behalf of my father (who is one step closer to living in a high security mental institute) i would like to appoligize maybe we can get dad some coveralls for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine your dad doing that! That's hilarious!

    I'm guessing Matt didn't strip down to his skivvies and join him? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he get a picture with his camera phone!? That would have been hilarious!!! Maybe we can photoshop a picture of the two of them working together and use it as a Christmas Card.

    ReplyDelete