Tuesday, April 26, 2011

death ball

Please excuse any typos for this blog since i have just returned from a strenuous baseball practice in which i was stuck from above by a ball going light speed striking my wrist so hard that i doubt i will ever fully recover. I have decided that i should join a recreational ball team after months of harassment from my friend Janice. So since i have never played ball before in my life me Janice Dale and Hes decided to go out and hit a few balls. Turns out that i am impressive with a bat but have absolutely have no depth perception. Dale hit a pop fly right to me and like a moron i actually thought that i would catch it. nope it hit my wrist and bounced off leaving me writhing in pain. I didn't shed any tears cause i am way to tough for that but to be honest it still hurts despite the handful of narcotics I have taken. I have consulted my personal nurse Amy and she recommends that i continue to ice it and see here first thing in the morning. hope i don't die before my 30thh birthday just like i predicted in my previous blog but i guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment