Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Part five

81. best advice i got all week "don't take a sleeping pill and then try to ride a bike"
82. Funniest person i know Mr. Jim James Bowman
83. second funniest myself hahahh but seriously i am
84. Going on a cruise in November can't wait
85. a patient once asked me advice on monkey bites
86. I am excited to grow old and become demented, the things that come out of demented peoples mouths lead me to believe that it is a hell of a lot of fun
87. I am jealous that Stewart is getting a moped
88. its 4 am and i just had toast at the expense of the Grace hospital
89. These are a list of people i have barfed on Ms Warburton grade one teacher, Doug Wilsey, Shawna Hayward, Jodienne Koshman, and my childhood dentist Dr Schellenburg
90. I am sad the Stieg Larsson is dead
91. my neighbor was shoveling his lawn today
92. Recently several people have mistaken me as pregnant. to clear the air not pregnant just fat
93. Sarah Drain move into my basement!
94. I won't buy Kleenex so i can afford the best toilet paper
95. I forgot to bring a poo bag for Merle on our walk the other day so i kicked it into a sewer grate instead. just cutting out the middle man
96. Lisa's mom kicked a frog at me I still haven't forgiven her
97. I am scared that if a balloon pops close to me it will take my eye out. Thanks mom
98. Dr. Alhani gives the worst high fives
99. camping is for homeless people
100. I am really disappointed that i can't think of anything spectacular to finish this blog with. dang it

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I thought I was the funniest person you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that cruise you're going on is it a romantic cruise? or can the whole family go?

    ReplyDelete