Monday, November 23, 2009

The departure #2


So this the second time that matt has left to go back to work since i have started this blog. Today at noon matt started to pack up his things and load his car for yet another ten day rotation up north. This time as matt was leaving he said " oh and if you're looking for something to do you can take my watch into the repair shop to have it fixed" Oh if i am looking for things to do? Sometimes i think that he forgets that i am busy while he is up north working. Now I know that matt works very hard, maybe even too hard but i work hard too and just the way he said that made me want to list off all the things that i do around here while he's gone, so here it is. I have two jobs both very stressfull and leave me emotionally and physically exhausted by the end of the day. I now have to take on all of the responsibilities of running a house hold that i once shared with matt includeing all of the house work, taking the recycling in, grocery shopping, running around with car appointments, paying the bills, I did all the christmas shopping solo and wrapped them all too, and now i have to search the back yard for land mines and keep on top of spying on the hillbillies. I also have lots of hobbies that keep me busy i paint, knitt, and of course sit on the computer and complain i mean blog about all the things that i don't have time for, and he thinks his ten hour day is long. I don't know where he gets the impression that i am some kept woman who sits around on the couch cramming donuts in her mouth all day, okay so maybe i do cram donuts in my face but its usually while i am doing other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment