Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Don't make me watch the outdoor network


okay TLC it is now out of control. Whenever i turn on the TV the only thing on is shows about little people, weddings, people with an exaboratant about of children, little people getting married and having 10 children, creepy dugar children getting married, enough is enough. Don't get me wrong i love watching freaks on TV but really can you guys not come up with an original idea? I use to complain about when matt was home and he would make me watch shows about cops and sharks but last night I actually turned on mantracker. Mantracker! what has this world come to when the best thing on TV is watching two people run through a bush with a guy on a horse trying to lasso them! I guess that is why they say it is so important to learn how to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment