Sunday, December 20, 2009

guess what i got for Christmas


Merry Christmas to me! so yesterday Matts christmas gift was delivered (It was a recliner). So of course I couldn't wait any longer and i certainly was not disappointed. First Matt gave me an empty ring box. Now Now calm down everyone it wasn't an engagement ring but it was suppose to be the enamel rose ring that i wanted from peoples. Unfortunately Peoples were sizing it and still had not finished. Then i got a new IPOD nano, and a remote car starter hurray! Thanks baby for all of the wonderful gift and i can't wait to start another year with you.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention that Matt got me a fancy perfume spritzer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a haul. I should forward this blog to Sheldon.... he he I'm glad he got you your ring. Now, wasn't that worth the wait!?

    ReplyDelete