Saturday, June 12, 2010

10 Things you missed in my life last month


10. Isabelle Marie is doing well she is gaining weight although i thought they should have named her penny i cant wait for her to come home.
9. I have started my new job in the emergency department at the Grace hospital. It is totally hectic and crazy and i am in way over my head but i am hanging in there and working on keeping my facial expressions neutral when someone comes holding their private parts in their hands.
8.i wrote my licensing exam i think it went well even though Heidi is totally freaked out about it i am sure that she did fine as well.
7. Matt is back in fort mac and should be home in a couple of weeks
6. My sister is in the middle of a divorce but i will refrain from airing my opinions of her ex. (even though he is a complete ass and moron and lying shitbag). Sorry i can't help it
5. The new house is great and i finished re-decorating our spare bedroom with the help of my talented sister and foul mouth contractor (sorry dad, but it is amazing the words that can come out of a 67 year old man's mouth)
4. We are getting ready to go to Vegas at the end of July for our friends wedding. can't wait to get away and help celebrate Grant and Ashley's love (i continue to think that the more weddings that me and Matt go to the more likely Matt will change his mind about marriage but it has yet to work.)
3. I have yet to get a puppy even though matt has finally given in to the idea so instead i have been sharing the neighbors cat. I don't know its name so i call her gladys.
2. I have single handedly taken back my yard from the gypsy wind chimes and crazy over growth and random ceramic garden ornaments (one ornament was a little girl but her hands had broken off.so i was forced to attach 2 prosthetic hooks on her) the previous home owners left behind. what a job but it looks a lot better.
1. And the last most exciting thing that has happened to me this last 30 days was through sheer determination and denial i have managed to out wait the rotten stink in my garage. I am almost sure that someone or something has recently died in our garage but I refused to look for the cause of this smell for two reasons. first, stink location is a man job and secondly i didn't really know what i would do if i found a rotten raccoon or reindeer so i figure that mother nature would eventually take care of the problem for me and i would wait for the dead whatever to turn into dust and blow out of the garage itself and guess what i was right the stink is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment