Sunday, October 3, 2010

mandated


so as a favor to the staffing department i picked up a shift on Saturday on the only stipulation that i could only work and 8 hour shift. And to show their appreciating the ER took the opportunity to shit all over my life yet again. So even though i specifically said that i had plans that evening they decided 15 minutes before my shift ended that i would be mandated to stay for another hours. This after last Saturday i was mandated for hours the Saturday prior. I just feel like screaming do i not do enough for you people. It just is the most frustrating thing to feel like you have no power in the situation so frustrating. The worst part is that because of me having to stay late Matt missed out on the majority of a concert. I guess that it just goes to show that it doesn't pay to be nice it doesn't pay to offer to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment