Saturday, February 12, 2011

100 things about me part 1

So i have pilfered this idea for a blog posting from my sister Hes who stole it from someone else, so enjoy...cause it is always more fun when it comes from someone else.
1. I like burnt pancakes
2. when i vomit it is so violent i fear that it will shatter the toilet bowl
3.i quit smoking a long time ago but still like to sit next to smokers cause i still like the smell
4.when i brush me teeth i close one eye
5. Me and Matt had a fight last week about putting our dog Merle into a pageant. I was all for it
6.i paint
7. i have been friends with Angela Smith since Kindergarten
8. I am 29 and terrified of turning 30
9. My 67 year old dad was propositioned by a prostitute over the phone. I guess that's how they do it in the country.
10. I like to stay up late and sleep in even later
11. Me and Matt are both twins
12. For valentines one year Matt gave me a card with a picture of a monkey on a toilet. WORST CARD EVER!
13. Me and Matt have been together for 5 years 2 months and 9 days
14. I had a pony
15. I wish i had a cat
16. I have ticklish feet
17. If i wasn't a nurse i would have been a baker
18. A patient died on me on my first week of work and i still think about him
19. I am extra fussy about how clean my house is, some would say anal, I call it taking pride in my home, extreme pride.
20. I have 8 cavities

1 comment:

  1. Lets throw you the best 30th birthday party ever! And maybe if you brushed your teeth with both eyes open you'd have less cavities...

    ReplyDelete