Monday, March 21, 2011

100 things part three


41. I was so mad at my little dog last night i threatened to sell him to the gypsies. He stood there and wagged his tail
42. I am terrified about turning 30 cause it means i will have to spend more time thinking about RRSP and wrinkle cream
43. I like being a nurse even if i come home with half the amount of hair as i had before i started my shift
44. I am a control freak and a neat freak
45. Matt is not
46. I took years of organ lessons but can't read a note of music
47. my childhood nick name was tootsie wootsie itsy bitsy baby girl
48. I love to get a good deal. Its like my crack no heroin, no both
49. I go to a paint class on wednesday night
50. number one reason i would not like to be a cop is their heavy belts number two i look stupid in a hat
51. once i saw a raccoon drinking a diet coke
52. my feet have gotten bigger over the last year
53. so has my butt
54. My Dad says he hates animals but every once and a while i would catch him brushing my pony
55. I no longer have a pony
56. I love a British sitcom from the 60's or 70's called are you being served
57. I am too ticklish to get a pedicure
58. I love to watch the blood swoosh into a vile when i take a blood sample from someone at work
59. I am scared of bed bugs
60. I want a teapot tattoo

3 comments:

  1. You saw a racoon drinking a diet coke? That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean to tell me you don't play the ORGAN anymore!? I'm shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like a good deal, that is why I have 3000 tubes of Colgate Toothpaste

    ReplyDelete