Sunday, March 27, 2011

part four

61. I think that if you are one of those nurses who works all the time then when you die you get stuck as a ghost in the hospital and have to spend an eternity emptying bed pans
62. I wish i could have a kitten
63. I am going on a cruise this November
64. I have a habit of rolling my eyes at people who are dumb. I have tried not to but i have been caught like a hundred times
65. I watched pulp fiction for the first time last night without falling asleep
66. Matt fell asleep
67. I have trained my little dog to give me Eskimo kisses
68. I should be working right now
69. I hate doing laundry more than any other chore
70. I have 8 cavities i know right so gross
71. Sometimes to help me wind down from a stressful day i imagine all the ways i could kill my sisters ex it is actually very relaxing
72. Amy is my work wife and i am scared that she will leave me someday
73. I imagine that me and Matt will die at the same time so i am looking into getting a bunk bed casket made for us
74. I miss Calgary
75. The older i get the more nervous i get on airplanes
76. My sense of smell is incredible unfortunately it is not helpful at work
77. I am grasping at straws to think of other things to write
78. my favorite movie is empire records
79. Matt is leaving this morning to go to work in fort mac
80. my dad eats vanilla ice cream with soda crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment